- Further enhanced new reporting functionality with the addition of support for Summary Saved Searches as well as searches with calculated columns. Learn more about downloading NetSuite saved searches here. This new feature requires an Enterprise subscription and installation of the bundle (below). Personal Edition subscribers can still stream standard NetSuite saved searches directly into Excel.
- Added support for new record type : Statistical Journal Entry
- Fixed an issue with retrieving picklist value for Ship Address List in Item Fulfillment template
CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite Bundle:
- Enterprise customers now can take advantage of CloudExtend bundle (NetSuite Admins can click here for the install link). The bundle allows an Admin to modify default batch size settings for all users and also includes enhancements that allow Enterprise users to download summary saved searches and searches with calculated columns directly into Excel.
- New bundle also packages custom fields definitions that lets admins customize CloudExtend Excel by modifying the default settings.
- Learn more about CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite Suite Bundle here.