NetSuite Admins will be required to create a NetSuite Token & Secret for each licensed user. Follow the steps described here in NetSuite to generate tokens.
Enable Token Based Authentication
- Setup > Company > Setup Tasks > Enable Features > SuiteCloud > Manage Authentication
- Make sure “Token Based Authentication” is enabled
- If this feature is not enabled, you will not see the permissions required in the next step.
Decide if you will allow users to create their own tokens or if a user (such as Admin) will create tokens for the users.
- For the role that will be ‘creating’ tokens (ie Admin or the user as decided above) be sure that the permission ‘User Access Tokens’ has been enabled.
- For the role that will be using the tokens to sign in (typically a user) be sure that the permission ‘Log in using Access Tokens’ has been enabled.
Create Access Tokens
- Global search for page: tokens
- New Access Token
- Select the application (Celigo CloudExtend for Google Apps) and role we created earlier, then press save.
- IMPORTANT - Save the token ID and token secret to a secure location as these need to be populated in CloudExtend Gmail Extension by each user when logging in.