Step 1: Install
- Install the extension from the Chrome store
- Connect Gmail to NetSuite using one of the supported login methods
Step 2: Recommended Customizations to make before use
Step 3: Learn how CloudExtend Gmail works
- Saving emails from your inbox
- Saving emails when in reply or compose mode
- Various search options to find which records you want to attach your emails
- Saving file attachments
- Composing Gmail messages from within NetSuite
- Where are emails stored in netSuite?
- Creating NetSuite records from within Gmail
- Editing NetSuite records from within Gmail
- Understanding your CloudExtend settings
Step 4: Learn how CloudExtend Google Drive works
Step 5: Learn how CloudExtend Calendar works
Step 6: Android user? Download Gmail Lite to save emails from your Mobile device to NetSuite
Step 7: Begin using CloudExtend G Suite to save time and be more productive.
If you have any questions or would like a walkthrough please reach out to your Account Manager.