Welcome to CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite. We're glad to have you on board. We've created this short guide to help streamline your setup.
NetSuite Admin Responsibilities
Permissions and installation of the performance bundle
Review permissions, prerequisites, and install the performance bundle.
- Review the required permissions and prerequisites here
- Install the CloudExtend Bundle. Failure to install the bundle will result in slower performance.
- If your organization will be using CloudExtend to attach OneDrive/Sharepoint files and folders to NetSuite records, learn how to get started here. Note this is a feature exclusive to Enterprise Edition users.
Allocate end user licenses
End user licenses are allocated via the admin email provided to Celigo during the initial setup. This user should perform the steps below to allocate licenses to end users.
- Login to subscriptions.cloudextend.io with the Microsoft ID (typically your email) previously provided.
- Follow these instructions to allocate the license(s) to the end users. Users will then receive an email within 30-60 minutes with instructions on installing the add-in and more. To install, users will go to the 'Get Add-Ins' link in Outlook to install. (see image below). Alternatively, if you would like to install the app for your users, this can also be done via the O365 admin center. More on that here.
In order to ensure all users receive this email along with any other important communication from us, it is important to whitelist the celigo.com domain otherwise there is a chance it can go to their spam folder. Learn how here.
Enable Autopilot (Note this is a feature exclusive to Enterprise Edition users and can only be enabled by an O365 Admin)
- Before you enable Autopilot, you must insure that at least 1 user has downloaded and logged into CloudExtend. The first time a user logs into NetSuite via the CloudExtend App the integration record will be created. I suggest you allocate a license to yourself via the portal, download CloudExtend and then login before proceeding to the next step. (You can always remove yourself after if you are not going to be an active user).
- Enable Autopilot for your organization. Autopilot will allow users to receive an email, decide which NetSuite record(s) to attach it to, and then put it on autopilot so all back and forth emails in that thread will automatically be saved to NetSuite for the user.
Meet with the CloudExtend team to get set up for success.
- Schedule a 45 minute training session with your Account Executive and your users by using the meeting link here and/or share this 9 minute training video with end users.
- Review our Best Practice Guide here.