About this Release
The CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite v3.0 is the latest version of CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite and is the successor to CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite v126.96.36.199
This release comes with a major feature that enables users to Auto-sync email threads using Autopilot.
What’s New in this Release
The CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite v3.0 contains the following new features:
With Autopilot, when a user attaches a single email to one or more NetSuite records, all subsequent conversations of that same email thread will be attached automatically to those NetSuite records without requiring human intervention.
Autopilot Status Log
Autopilot Status Log view allows users to view the status of the threads that were sent to NetSuite with Autopilot during the last 14 days. The feature will include a new tab to keep track of Autopilot-enabled activities. The CloudExtend add-on will display the status of the autopilot thread as to whether it was successfully synchronized, is still pending, or has failed to synchronize.
User-friendly visual cues:
- The bottom of the CloudExtend task pane will indicate the current status of Autopilot, i.e., whether it is still on or has been disabled.
- In the middle of the task pane, you can see the NetSuite records that the email is synchronizing with. You can even access the NetSuite record directly by clicking on the menu icon.
- CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite adds categories to the email to let the user know that the email has been attached via Autopilot. Depending on the user’s Outlook version and screen size these may be displayed as text in a colored box or just as a small colored icon.
Auto-attached records in the Welcome View
The Welcome view of the CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite will display the automatically attached records.
What Has Changed in this Release
The CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite v3.0 contains the following feature enhancements:
- Portal Changes: The licensing portal is updated to enable user provisioning for Autopilot.
No feature deprecations in this release.
No feature removals in this release.
- The Context View not loading when the subject inspection is OFF.
- Autopilot is incompatible with the Last Sale Activity (LSA) feature (will be available on the next release).
- Autopilot is only available for one mailbox per user. Users that have multiple mailboxes, may see the Autopilot toggle in their other mailboxes initially. This toggle will be removed within 12 hours and will remain non-operational while it is visible on such mailboxes.
Downloads and Documentation
To view what’s in store, check out our product roadmap.
You can also submit feature requests there.
Do more work in less time using CloudExtend Apps for NetSuite and Salesforce