If you are receiving an error 'Unable to get property 'suspend' of undefined or null reference' you can try to resolve this by enabling the in memory mode for CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite. To run the app in in-memory mode, follow these steps:
Please close Excel before performing these steps
- Close Excel
- Open Internet Explorer Browser -- Click the settings icon in top right corner-- Select Internet options.
3. Click on Settings button under General tab
4. Click on Caches and Databases tab
5. Uncheck the "Allow website caches and databases" checkbox.
6. Save the settings.
7. Reopen the Excel workbook and try again.