Bulk upload your OneDrive for Business files and folders to NetSuite
New CloudExtend users may desire to integrate files that already exist in their OneDrive for Business account with existing NetSuite records.
CloudExtend does not 'store' files per se. Instead, CloudExtend uses a custom record in NetSuite to store data about the files including a link to the record in Microsoft OneDrive/Sharepoint.
In order to add the files to NetSuite Admins will need to add data to the custom record that is pre-installed as part of the CloudExtend Outlook bundle).
Understand the Celigo CloudExtend File System Record
This custom record contains the fields that are used to upload and associate OneDrive files to the desired NetSuite Record.
- Associated Record type | The name of the NetSuite Record type where user want to associate the document , ie customer, contact, etc.
- Associated Record id | The internalID of the NetSuite record to associate the document with. For example, if the record type was customer enter the internalID of the customer record to associate it with.
- File Size | File Size can be left empty for upload.
- File web URL | The URL of the OneDrive file to associate with the NetSuite record
- File Name | The name of the file in One Drive
- Mime Type | Mime Type is used only to display the logo (Excel, Word, etc.). For example application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet is used to indicate an Excel log. This field is not required and can be left empty
- Created Date | User can enter the current date
- Associated User Email | The email address of the NetSuite user creating the record
- Associated user display name | The name of user who associated the file
- Storage Provider info | Can be left empty
- Storage Provider id | Can be left empty
- Is Folder | When attaching a folder set it as TRUE otherwise set it as false.
- Associated Date | The date of the file association, typically the current date.
Users can use CSV upload or they can use our CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite App to upload data and populate the custom NetSuite record. Instructions on using CloudExtend Excel are below.
- Create a template for the Custom record ‘Celigo CloudExtend File System Record’
- Select all the above mentioned fields and save .
3 . Enter values for the fields
4. Upsert the values to record .
Upsert all the data by clicking 'Upsert All Records' or upload a subset of data by selecting one or more contiguous records and choosing 'Upsert Selected Records'.
5. Navigate to NetSuite and verify your data is imported as expected.