The CloudExtend for NetSuite bundle (ID: 244864) is available publicly for all NetSuite users and can be installed in your accounts.
- Installation link is here.
Please note a NetSuite Admin may be required to install this bundle
- Installing the bundle improves search performance by 3x
- The bundle also allows for more than 4 records to be configured in a user's auto search (more details here)
If users are not connected to the bundle they will see a warning at the top of the App. They can click the 3 dots and scroll to the bottom to check the bundle status.
Troubleshooting Bundle Error
If you have confirmed the bundle has been installed and are still seeing the error message try the steps below.
- Close the add-in (x a top right), navigate to another email, and then re-open the add-in and check for the bundle connection.
- If above does not work logout of the App, close Outlook, restart Outlook, and log back in. IMPORTANT, when you sign back in make sure you are logging into the correct account that has the bundle installed. The most common mistake we've seen is customers logging in to a sandbox account that did not have the bundle installed, or, the reverse, the bundle is installed in sandbox and not in production.
- Make sure their role is not a web services only role (verify this by viewing the role and checking that 'web services only role' is not enabled).
- Still having trouble? Please contact us by clicking the chat icon at the bottom right of this window.