The October release includes a new Upload option called "Bust Mode" as well as a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Introducing new Burst Mode Upload
Previously only available in Preview mode for select customers Burst Mode is now available to all customers as a beta feature. Learn more about Burst Mode here.
Previously the Update Action had a checkbox to upsert 'all' records. We've made this more obvious by including two buttons, Upsert Selected or Upsert All.
- Fixed an issue with the Burst upload feature where the Date/Time of the day field was not being imported to NetSuite.
- Fixed an issue where formatting is not getting cleared while re-uploading data.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to upload/create record with custom field type 'Phone'.
- Fixed an issue where users were getting 'trim' error when trying to upload pasted data.
- Fixed an issue where the app was stuck in loading state when performing Burst upload.
- Fixed an issue where customers were unable to upload item options using Burst upload.
- Fixed unexpected errors from popping up while editing the cell during upload.
- Fixed an issue where customers were unable to create/update records when the value for custom form field in the template was not provided.
- Fixed an issue where the progress percentage was not updating when uploading records using Burst upload feature.
- User should not be able to download/refresh records when upload is running on the background on the same template.
- Invalid error pop up is displayed when pick list cell is having invalid value during upload.
- Fixed an issue where customers using Macintosh were unable to upload records using Burst Mode Upload flow. This was an issue where the loading icon was stuck while uploading data.
- If the template did not include the master field of a template field, the upload failed even if all pick list values are already resolved. This issue has been fixed now.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the Internal ID of uploaded record was not being fetched after upload.
- Fixed an issue where the Burst upload feature was not resolving pick list values.
- Multi select standard field is now working as intended during upload.
- Fixed an issue where certain customers were unable to update custom fields for standard records.
- Fixed issues where customers were unable to create/update custom transaction records
- Fixed issues where customers were unable to update/add values for custom segments.
- Fixed an issue where customers were getting permission error for admin role, as a result of which they were unable to create/upload item records.
- Fixed an issue where customers were unable to create sales order for more than one line item.
- Fixed a bug where customers were able to create record without entering value for subsidiary field, even with invalid values.
- Fixed an issue which was blocking upload of custom record.
- A count of total records is now shown after fetching records through an upload operation.