Follow each step below to ensure a smooth installation:
- IMPORTANT: For Outlook add-ins to load and function properly, there are a number of requirements for both the servers and the clients. In addition, for CloudExtend add-ins there are several NetSuite prerequisites. Please view those here (and adjust your NetSuite settings accordingly).
- Install the CloudExtend Bundle. Instructions here.
- Login to subscriptions.celigo.com with the Microsoft ID previously provided to me.
- Follow these instructions to allocate the license(s).
- Post allocation there are two ways to get the App to users.
- Your O365 Admin can install the app for end users by following the instructions here.
- Users can install on their own. All users will receive an email from the CloudExtend team with installation instructions within 2 hours of being allocated a license.
- Get started with CloudExtend OneDrive for Business (Optional)
- There are 3 recommended customizations to make to CloudExtend before use for the best end user experience. View them here.
- Schedule a quick crash course with your Account Executive and your test users by using the meeting link here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help with the above.