From time to time CloudExtend may make a Preview Version of an App available for a limited period of time. The Preview Version gives customers early access to new features and an opportunity to provide engineers with valuable feedback.
We recommend you check with your Admin before installing any Preview software in the event they prefer to install if for you from their Office 365 portal or if they would prefer you not to install it.
Installing the Preview Version
Installing the Preview Version involves removing your current Production version and then installing the Preview version.
Remove your Production version
The first step step in installing the Preview version should be to remove your current version. Don't worry, it can always be reinstalled from the Office Store.
- Click 'Get Add-Ins' from the Home tab of Outlook
If you're using OWA you can find this by clicking the 3 dots at the top right of any email and scrolling to the bottom of the list
- Select 'My Add-Ins'
- Click "..." at the bottom right of the add-in and select remove
Install the Preview version
- Click 'Get Add-Ins' from the Home tab of Outlook. If you're using OWA you can find this by clicking the 3 dots at the top right of any email and scrolling to the bottom of the list
- Select 'My Add-Ins'
- Locate 'Add a custom add-in' and choose 'Add from URL'
- Copy and paste this URL when prompted -> https://celigo-outlook-manifests.s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/preview/v1.0.0/manifest-preview.xml
You've now successfully installed the CloudExtend Outlook Preview Version.
Removing the Preview version
The Preview version will expire when we launch the next production build. You'll see a notification in the App alerting you to remove the Preview Version and Install the Production Version.
To remove the Preview version follow the instructions at the top of this article that reference removing your Production version and, instead of selecting your Production Version to remove, select your Preview Version.
Send feedback via any of the 3 methods below
- In-app messenger
- Starting a conversation with the messenger at the bottom of support.cloudextend.io
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org