The CloudExtend subscription portal (https://subscriptions.cloudextend.io) is used for Group and Enterprise Admins to manage licenses for CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite, Salesforce, and CloudExtend Outlook.
Admins typically login with their Office365 account provided to CloudExtend during their onboarding (unless this was changed during the subscription). The primary admin can also assign other admins to manage licenses.
If you're having issues with the portal here are some common tips.
You've logged in and your licenses are not showing
This is typically a caching issue or a user is logging in with the wrong Microsoft account ID (email). Try the following steps in sequence.
- 1st, make sure you are logging in with email address you provided during onboarding. If you are using the proper email proceed to step 2.
- Clear your browser cache (it is not necessary to clear cookies) and try again
- Still not working? Open your browser in an incognito window and try again
- Still not working? Click logout at the top right and then visit office365.com. Make sure you log out of the current Microsoft Account by clicking your name at the top right and select sign out. Try again
- Still not working? Use the chat icon at the bottom right of this page to start a conversation with our support team
You receive an 'application disabled' or permission issue when logging in
First, make sure you are logging in with the email address you provided to CloudExtend during onboarding.
If you're receiving the message below your Office365 Admin may have a strict rule not allowing any user to consent to Enterprise applications.
Disclaimer! Please use the steps below with caution and contact Microsoft support if in doubt. While we're really good at writing Apps for Microsoft we're not Microsoft 365 Admins. We're put these steps together after hearing how our customers solved this problem.
We recommend that you contact your Office 365 Admin and ask them to enable "Users can request admin consent to apps they are unable to consent to". This should trigger an approval request to your Admin to allow your email access to the CloudExtend subscription portal. Once granted, log again.
Start powershell as admin and run the following commands:
- Install-Module MSOnline
- -Logon with email address and password
- Get-MsolServicePrincipal -AppPrincipalId efcf91dd-b632-4724-94ac-986c6fa416de | Set-MsolServicePrincipal -AccountEnabled $true
- Then logon to https://subscriptions.cloudextend.io and accept