In order to troubleshoot any issues related to our CloudExtend application, our support team may ask for the web services Logs from your NetSuite Account.
Your NetSuite admin typically has the permission required to obtain these. Please follow the steps below to provide our team the appropriate web services logs.
Watch the video or read below.
You'll want to make sure you are retrieving the most recent events. In order to do this we recommend that you first reproduce your issue as it will be near the top of the web services log files. If this is not possible then you can still filter by the user or the date and time it last occurred.
- Navigate to Setup>Integration>Web Services Usage Log
- Sort Date field from descending order with the most recent date
- To find the issue, the status field should normally be "Failed"
- Look to the far right and you will see Request and Response
- Click on "View" for both Request and Response for the failed line item to download the XML web service Log to your computer
- Add these to your current support conversation by dropping them into chat or email (email@example.com)